Bachelor of Arts (BA) + Integrated Coaching for IAS / IPS / KPSC / BANKING / SSC / RRB / NRA / FDA / PSI / PDO
About B.A Course
- B.A. is a three years full time degree course consisting of six semesters.
- The course is affiliated to Rani Channamma University, Belagavi and recognized by Government of Karnataka.
- Candidates pursuing BA course have the option of choosing major and minor in English and a course like Anthropology, Geography, History, Administration and more subject areas.
About the programme
The Bachelor of Arts (BA) with integrated IAS (UPSC exams) coaching program is designed for students who aspire to prepare for competitive examinations like UPSC Civil services. It is also useful to the students who have interest in social sciences and who intend to pursue further studies and academic research in these areas. The program is expected to attract students not only from traditional Arts groups but also from commerce and science groups who have desire in competitive examinations.
Objectives of the BA Course
- Provide knowledge and understanding of various fields of study in core disciplines in the Humanities and social sciences.
- Develop critical and analytical skills to identify and resolve of problems with in complex changing social, linguistic and literary context.
- Understanding the general concepts and principles of selected areas of study outside core disciplines of the Humanities, Social Science and Languages.
- Follow independence in learning appropriate theories and methodologies with intellectual honesty and an understanding of ethical and human values.
- Become well informed and updated member of the community and responsible citizen.
- Work with self esteem, self reliance, self reflection and creativity to face adversities in the work and personal life.
- Web based learning
- Role Play and practical assignments
- Guest lectures and seminars
- Case study and presentations
- Panel discussions and symposiums
- Simulation activities
- We have dedicated and experience faculties.
- A distinctive instruction methodology has been designed to impart instructions for the course.
- The learning equipment and pedagogy used for instructional purpose includes the usage of DLP, video films etc.
- The medium of instruction is English/Kannada.
Eligibility For Admission
The candidates who have secured a minimum of 35% in Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 Examinations or equivalent from any recognized Board or Council in any discipline.
Documents Required For Admission
- S.S.L.C/Equivalent Exam Xerox Marks Card duly attested by concerned authorities.
- P.U.C II Exam Xerox Marks Card duly attested by concerned authorities.
- Transfer Certificate (Original) +2 Xerox Copies.
- Migration Certificate. (Original for Non Karnataka & CBSE students only).
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by Rani Channamma University, Belagavi.
(Original, for Non Karnataka & CBSE students).
- Caste Certificate.
- 4 ID Size Photos.